Voting Process for the Manufacturer/ Distributor Groups
From March 16th March 2018 we will be accepting nominations in all of the individual categories from our on-line nomination process including:
1. Workshop/Parts Awards:
– Manufacturer /Distributor Of The Year – Aftersales Programme
– Manufacturer / Distributor Of The Year – Trade Parts Programme
– Automotive Aftermarket Brand Of The Year
– Garage Tools & Equipment Supplier Of The Year
– Diagnostic Equipment Manufacturer of the Year
– Hand Tools Manufacturer of the Year
– Power Tools Manufacturer of the Year
2. Bodyshop Awards:
– Paint Distributor Brand of The Year
– Paint Brand Of The Year
– Bodyshop Tools & Equipment Supplier of The Year
– Bodyshop Consumables Brand Of The Year
3.Tyre Trade Awards :
– Tyre Manufacturer Of The Year
– Tyre Distributor Of The Year
– Tyre Tools & Equipment Supplier Of The Year
4.Motor Factor Awards:
– Wholesale Parts Distributor Of The Year
– CV Workshop Parts Distributor Of The Year
To access the nomination form for Auto Trade Awards 2019 please click on the following link…
Nominations will close on June 8th 2018.
From August 10th – September 7th these nominees will be published on line for you to view and cast your vote (One vote per person). As a result of this process, the top 6 nominees will then shortlisted.
From September 14th the voting process will re-commence on line for the Top 6 on the Auto Trade Awards website www.autotradeawards.ie for a 2 week period (September 28th). The overall winners will be announced at the Irish Auto Trade Awards 2019 at a Gala dinner in Citywest Hotel on Saturday October 20th 2018.
In the case where votes exceed 500 the margin of error will be 10 votes.
In the case where votes exceed 250 the margin of error will be 5 votes.
E.g if candidate A gets 280 votes and candidate B gets 284 votes. This will result in a joint winner A & B.
Process for selection Regional Awards Winners
From March 20th 2017 our on-line nomination process will commence in order to select nominees in each of the 5 Regions:
– Connaught/Ulster (counties Cavan, Donegal & Monaghan)
– Leinster ( excl. Dublin)
– Northern Ireland
The Award Categories include:
– Tyre Retailer Of The Year
– Bodyshop Of The Year
– Motor Factor Of The Year
– Franchise Dealer Of The Year- Aftersales
– Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Trade Parts
– HCV Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Aftersales
– HCV Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Parts
– LCV / HCV Independent Workshop Of The Year
Closing date for nominations is June 8nd 2018.
From June 8th to 7th September the process of selecting Regional winners in the 9 qualifying categories will take place and be announced by the judging panel. The list of Regional winners will be published online before the Irish Auto Trade Awards Banquet on Saturday October 20th 2018.
The final stage of this judging process will then involve further assessment, including additional phone audits and mystery shops by the judging panel, with the overall category winners announced at the Irish Auto Trade Awards Banquet on Saturday October 20th in the Citywest Hotel.