Voting Process for the Manufacturer/ Distributor Groups
From March 15th March 2019 we will be accepting nominations in all of the individual categories from our on-line nomination process including:
1. Workshop/Parts Awards:
– Manufacturer /Distributor Of The Year – Aftersales Programme
– Manufacturer / Distributor Of The Year – Trade Parts Programme
– Automotive Aftermarket Brand Of The Year
– Garage Tools & Equipment Supplier Of The Year
– Diagnostic Equipment Manufacturer of the Year
– Hand Tools Manufacturer of the Year
– Power Tools Manufacturer of the Year
2. Bodyshop Awards:
– Paint Distributor Brand of The Year
– Paint Brand Of The Year
– Bodyshop Tools & Equipment Supplier of The Year
– Bodyshop Consumables Brand Of The Year
3.Tyre Trade Awards :
– Tyre Manufacturer Of The Year
– Tyre Distributor Of The Year
– Tyre Tools & Equipment Supplier Of The Year
4.Motor Factor Awards:
– Wholesale Parts Distributor Of The Year
– CV Workshop Parts Distributor Of The Year
To access the nomination form for Auto Trade Awards 2020 please click on the following link…
Nominations will close on June 7th 2019.
From June 21st – July 26th these nominees will be published on line for you to view and cast your vote (One vote per person). As a result of this process, the top 6 nominees will then shortlisted.
From August 2nd the voting process will re-commence on line for the Top 6 on the Auto Trade Awards website www.autotradeawards.ie for a 2 week period (August 16th). The overall winners will be announced and notified prior to the Irish Auto Trade Awards 2020 lunch at Killashee Hotel on October 17th 2019.
In the case where votes exceed 500 the margin of error will be 10 votes.
In the case where votes exceed 250 the margin of error will be 5 votes.
E.g if candidate A gets 280 votes and candidate B gets 284 votes. This will result in a joint winner A & B.
Process for selection Regional Awards Winners
From March 15th 2019 our on-line nomination process will commence in order to select nominees in each of the 5 Regions:
– Connaught/Ulster (counties Cavan, Donegal & Monaghan)
– Leinster ( excl. Dublin)
– Northern Ireland
The Award Categories include:
– Tyre Retailer Of The Year
– Bodyshop Of The Year
– Motor Factor Of The Year
– Franchise Dealer Of The Year- Aftersales
– Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Trade Parts
– HCV Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Aftersales
– HCV Franchise Dealer Of The Year – Parts
– LCV / HCV Independent Workshop Of The Year
Closing date for nominations is June 7th 2019.
From June 7th to 13th September the process of selecting Regional winners in the 9 qualifying categories will take place and be announced by the judging panel. The list of Regional winners will be published online before the Irish Auto Trade Awards on Thursday October 17th 2019..
The final stage of this judging process will then involve further assessment, including additional phone audits and mystery shops by the judging panel, The overall winners will be announced and notified prior to the Irish Auto Trade Awards 2020 lunch at Killashee Hotel on October 17th 2019.